What does it take to lead through an era of exponential change?
Nascent trends — virtualization of the workspace, online learning, virtual health, and e-commerce — accelerated exponentially. Understandably, leaders have struggled mightily to address these overlapping changes simultaneously, dealing with economic, health, and logistical crises that have unfolded at top speed.
Watch this fireside chat between Yamini Rangan, CEO, HubSpot & MR Rangaswami, Founder, Indiaspora which will deep dive into:
– Her journey, learnings & pitfalls
– Shift to digital first & white spaces on the path on innovation
– Building right customer experience, specially for enterprise versus SMBs
– Metrics that matter while navigating complex buyer archetypes, silos, changing digital priorities, customer churn etc.
– Role of partnerships and acquisitions About NPC2021 (Dec 1-4, 2021)
The 18th edition of NPC is themed at “World class from India” is all about the transformation of businesses & lives, powered by technology and the ingenuity of India’s innovation ecosystem.
We are striving towards developing a seamless, transparent, and inclusive digital ecosystem that is driven by India’s world-class innovation capabilities. We are at a cusp of a product revolution which would be defined by two key things, ‘Technology & Innovation’, which is the core to develop world-class technology products and creating a robust ‘digital talent’ ecosystem to position India as a global talent hub. Leveraging the virtual nature of NPC this year, the content curation and speaker selection was aligned to what practitioners and aspirants of technology would look for.
To know more about NASSCOM Product Connect and its initiatives visit: https://nasscom.in/about-us/what-we-d…
Connect with us: