LicensingLive! 2015 Speakers and Agenda Announced
“Transforming your Business: Monetization Strategies for Software and the IoT” agenda and speaker lineup has been published for LicensingLive! 2015. We are excited to announce the full agenda and the confirmed speakers. The event spans over two and a half days featuring industry titans, noted thought leaders, practical workshops, an exhibition forum and experienced software executives.
LicensingLive! 2015 will take place October 12-14, 2015 in Cupertino, Calif. with an all-star lineup that includes:
- Ray Wang, principal analyst and CEO, Constellation Research and author of ”Disrupting Digital Business Create an Authentic Experience in the Peer-to-Peer Economy”
- Laurie Wurster, research director, Gartner
- Amy Konary, research vice president, Software Licensing and Mobile Enterprise Applications, IDC
- Steve Garvey, one of baseball’s most popular and durable players during one of baseball’s greatest era … what do IoT and baseball have in common?
- Real-life case studies sharing their journey transforming their business.
- Ecosystem partners such as: Avangate, Aria Systems, Network Instruments, Cognizant, Simon Kutcher & Partners
- Live connected-car demo; see how you can combine usage tracking for billing to monetize in the connected world.
- “5 Software Monetization Strategies You Can Implement Now to Future-Proof your Business,” moderated by Chris Kocher, Managing Director, Grey Heron
Don’t miss this opportunity! Space is limited, so register today.
If you have any questions about this event, please email email@example.com.