Location: Westin Times Square, New York City
Saugatuck Technology is pleased to announce our second annual 2012 Cloud Business Summit. This one-day executive forum brings together CIOs, CTOs and senior business leaders from across a wide range of industries to explore how they can and are realizing value from the Business Cloud. Sand Hill is proud to be a media sponsor of this event.
Conference participants will learn the following from Cloud experts and their industry peers:
- Profiting from the Cloud – New business models / offerings / customer engagement
- Mobility, Collaboration and Social Business – Key drivers of business innovation
- Managing Opportunity and Risk in the Cloud
- The New Master Architecture, and the rise of the Boundary-free Enterprise™
- The Cloud and the Changing Nature of Work – Reinventing business applications
- Public and Private Clouds – Maximizing value while reducing complexit
- Making Big Data Pay – The rise of predictive and advanced analytic
- Managing the Business Cloud – Governance, reliability, availability, security
Early bird special – register now and save $300!
For more information: http://cbs2012.saugatucktechnology.com/