LicensingLive! – Nov. 1-3, 2016 in Cupertino, California
Register now to join us as LicensingLive in November when industry experts and senior software leaders will share their experiences in solving some of today’s most pressing software monetization challenges. Gain insight into the next-generation monetization strategies that enable businesses to embrace the NOW economy including:
- Delivering Software-Driven Value – Amy Konary, IDC, & Mark Seery, Juniper Networks
- Innovative Software Demands Innovative Licensing – Jeff Kaplan, THINKstrategies
- Crossing the Licensing Chasm: How to Transition to a Recurring Revenue Model Today – Joshua Bloom, Simon-Kucher & Partners, and Brendan O’Brien, Aria Systems
- Don’t Leave Any Money on the Table: Entitlement Enforcement – Avni Rambhia, Frost & Sullivan
- Monetizing Innovation: How Smart Companies Design the Product Around the Price – Madhavan Ramanujam, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Monetize the IoT: Show Me the Money – Chris Kocher, Grey Heron
There will also be product demonstrations, real-life case studies and a talk by American footballer Terrell Owens on the connection between the Internet of Things and the NFL.
View the full agenda and speaker lineup here. If there are any presentations or workshop topics you’d like us to cover at this year’s event, please send your suggestions to email@example.com.
Space is limited, so register now to reserve your seat.