Zinnov, a leading global management consulting firm is hosting ‘Confluence,’ its annual thought leadership summit in Santa Clara on the 28th of March, 2019. Confluence is specifically focused on Large Global R&D, Product Development / Technology / IT and Digital Native companies for over 10 years now and has become a compelling thought leadership and networking platform for CXOs, engineering, digital, technology, and business leaders from across the globe.
This year, the overarching theme of Confluence is ‘Platform X: Powering Business Acceleration in the Digital Age’ and will delve into the finer aspects of platformization – the unlocking of new business models and revenue opportunities, the associated challenges and best practices, and the enablement of value creation and capture within this model.
Attendees can expect to:
- Gain an understanding of key digital platform trends and learn how Fortune 1000 enterprises are leveraging digital platforms to shape critical business outcomes.
- Get first-hand knowledge from practitioners on how to build extensible technology infrastructure leveraging API & Microservice architecture to accelerate platform-centric use cases.
- Establish partnerships with Digital Native Start-ups, ISVs & Systems Integrator to outline asymmetric growth strategies through platformization.
- Garner insights on internal and external platform ecosystems to create business adjacent market opportunities.
- Learn from the experts on how to build platform-centric business cases and navigate the internal maze to secure investments against committed outcomes.